Sunday, September 13, 2015

Death by Chocolate Card and Coffin Candy Box

I am just loving the new Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog!  I had so much fun creating this card and treat box for our Inking Everything Team Facebook hop!




Isn't this card awesome! I had so much fun using my goodies from the new Stampin Up! holiday catalog: Here's my ingredient list:
Paper: Happy Haunting DSP, Black, Vanilla, and Tangelo Twist Cardstock
Stamp Sets: Sweet Hauntings
Ink: Black Stazon, tangelo twist
acessories, Spider Web doily, neutrals candy dots, Note Tag punch, and Boho Chic embossing folder


The photo on the Right is the inside of the card.  I used very vanilla cardstock and the Happy Haunting stamp set.


  
 

This is my Death by Chocolate coffin/tombstone treat box. I was inspired by Sam Donald's( a UK SU! demonstrator) Dome egg box you tube video. Doesn't this dome box make the perfect coffin:) The biggest difference is that I left one of the side tabs out to glue my headstone on and give it support. Here's my ingredient list:
Paper: Happy Haunting DSP, Black Glimmer Paper
Ink: Black Stazon
Stamp Set: Sweet Haunting
Accessories: Envelope Punch Board, Itty bitty accents flower punch, Candy dot brads, Neutrals candy dots, Paper piercing tool and 1/8th circle punch , fast fuse and paper snip scissors.

Here's the link for Double Easter egg Dome box with the envelope punch board.

No comments:

Post a Comment