Friday, July 10, 2015

Facebook Hop


The Inking Everything group held a facebook hop that I was a part of in May.  We used items that were being discontinued in the SU! Occasions and SU! Annual catalog.




I'm sad to see the awesome Chalk talk stamp set go. I have enjoyed using it! I made these projects for my Mother in law for Mother's Day. Here's the ingredients:
Stamp set: Chalk Talk(retiring) and border blooms
Ink: Calypso Coral, Garden Green and gold Encore pad(retiring)
Paper: Whisper White, garden green, calypso coral, gold soiree(retiring), crisp cantaloupe(retiring), and stacked with love dsp stack(retiring)
Accessories: gold embossing powder, tea lace doily, 1/8th gold ribbon, glue dots, rhinestone basic jewels, chalk talk framelits, large oval punch, and boho blossom punch(retiring

No comments:

Post a Comment